Who Can Receive Life Skills Services at BsideU?
Please call BsideU at 502.589.9400 to schedule a no-cost appointment. Our intake coordinator will take your information and determine your eligibility for life skills education, and register you for orientation.
Steps to Enroll in Life Skills Education:
- Intake at BsideU.
- Register for and attend a new client orientation.
- Start attending classes!
Life Skills Education Services
- Bible Study
- GED / eSchool Support
- Computer Lab / Classes
- Parenting Classes
- Stress & Anger Management
- Job & Financial Readiness
- Individual Counseling
- Small Group Support
- Personal Fitness and Wellness
- Child Care is available onsite during client participation
Our monthly orientation is the 1st Wednesday of the month at 10am. But don’t wait to reach out for a tour or intake meeting. Contact us today.